We are glad that you are considering visiting us at Branches Fullerton. Here's what you can expect at one of our typical morning worship services:
- Time: We begin our worship service at 10:15am. Feel free to arrive a little early for some coffee, fellowship, and preparing your heart for worship.
- Liturgy: Our service begins with Scripture reading accompanied by occasional reader response whereby the gathering participates in the reading led by a Pastor. Traditional and contemporary hymns as well as Psalms are the general selection of songs. Before the sermon, a Pastor leads the congregation into a time of confession of sin and assurance of forgiveness through faith in Jesus.
- Preaching and the Lord's Supper: The sermon is around 45 minutes, and afterward, it is our custom to observe the Lord's Supper (Communion) weekly.
- Family integration: We love having children during the service and do not mind a bit of noise. However, if your child needs a place for extra noise making or to roam about during the sermon, the foyer is available with video and audio streaming.
- What to wear: You will find that people at Branches typically dress casual.
We invite you to come and worship our Triune God with us!