How To Worship With Your Children In This Temporary Season
Parents, we ask that you go through the following flow with your children. If you are able, there is a coloring page as well as some response question sheets available for download that will be referenced below.
Bible Study Questions (also listed below)
Application Questions 1 (also listed below)
Application Questions 2 (also listed below)
Begin by praying for your children, asking the Lord to give us attentive heart
Ask and discuss with your child, “When you hear the word ‘heaven,’ what comes to mind?”
Today we will watch a video explaining our next letter, “H”, which stands for “Heaven.”
For younger children, we recommend printing the coloring pages. For older children, they can color and also answer the application/Bible study questions (2 pages). If you were unable to print out the questions, they are provided below.
- There have been books written telling us how we can know heaven is real because the author has had a vision, or they claim to have died, seen heaven, and then came back to life on Earth. Read 2 Corinthians 12:2-4. What does Paul say about heaven in these verses? Do we need anything other than Scripture to tell us that heaven exists? Why or why not?
- What is the first heaven?
- What is the second heaven?
- What is the third heaven?
- "Everyone wants to go to heaven. They just don't want God to be there, when they get there." - Paul Washer. What does this mean?